How can you get involved?
Click on the links below that will take you to resources to help raise infant mortality awareness. There’s a toolkit that you can download to organize fundraising events and advocacy activities in your communities and a fact card on infant mortality that you can print and distribute. You’ll also find an order form to purchase Celebrate Day 366 campaign materials. We’ve given you our web badge to add to your own website or blog. Remember to link it to this page, so all of your site visitors can find these resources as well.
Working together, we can reduce the number of babies that do not live to see their 1st birthday! It’s up to us to make sure that families are equipped with the tools to live healthier lives.
Celebrate Day 366 Campaign Resources:
- Infant Mortality Awareness Month Toolkit
- Infant Mortality Awareness Fact Card
- Infant Mortality Awareness Month Order Form
- Celebrate Day 366 Web Badge
Let us know what activities or events you have planned for September, Infant Mortality Awareness Month! Complete our form and email it to us at email@example.com. You can also print and Fax this form to 202-296-2197 We’ll add your events to our Infant Mortality Awareness Month Events Calendar.
- Incarceration’s contribution to infant mortality (familyinequality.wordpress.com)
- Infant mortality rates increase among blacks in Arkansas (thegrio.com)
- A Team Effort to Fight Infant Mortality in Guatemala [Timmy Global Health] (indysphere.com)