- Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians/Community Health Branch is recruiting for a FT Health & Wellness Manager position in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. Open until filled. Apply.
- Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians/Community Health Branch is recruiting for a FT Community Health Educator position in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. Open until filled.Apply.
- Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians/Community Health Branch is recruiting for a FT Project Coordinator (2) position in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. Open until filled. Apply.
- Albuquerque Area Indian Health Board (AAIHB): Call for abstracts for the Twelfth Circle of Harmony HIV/AIDS Wellness Conference, Honoring Community Engagement through Awareness, Prevention, & Care. Submit abstracts to Ayn N. Whyte. Deadline is December 5, 2014.
- Office of HIV/AIDS Network Collaboration (HANC)/The Legacy Project and the National Native American AIDS Prevention Center (NNAAPC): Webinar. Native American Engagement in HIV Clinical Research (NAEHCR) Project Guidance & Best Practices: Lessons Learned and Resources for Working with Urban Native Communities. December 10, 2014, 11:00 am PT. Register.
- US Department of Justice/Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) and the Tribal Law and Policy Institute (TLPI): Conference. The 14th National Indian Nations Conference: Justice for Victims of Crime. December 11-13, 2014 in Coachella Valley, CA. Learn more.
- American Heart Association/Go Red for Women and Macy’s: Go Red Multicultural Scholarship Fund. This program provides funds to minority women pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees in healthcare fields. Deadline is December 31, 2014. Learn more.
- Mount Sinai/Icahn School of Medicine: International Exchange Program for Minority Students. Undergraduate, master or doctoral degree students will work on research projects under the guidance of prominent international scientists in one of six countries in Latin America, Europe or Africa. Deadline is January 31, 2014. Learn more.