Scholarships for people 30 and older to attend the Women Deliver 2016 Conference are awarded to stand-out advocates who have proven their commitment to advancing the health, rights, and well-being of girls and women in their community and around the world. This opportunity includes:
- A scholarship to attend the Women Deliver 2016 Conference on 16-19 May 2016 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- A chance to connect with a wide range of policymakers, donors, activists, and journalists from the highest levels to the grassroots to review progress, discuss challenges, and push for new and ambitious commitments toward improving the lives of girls and women.
If you are 30 or older and would like to apply for a scholarship, fill out the online application here.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is 15 May 2015 at 5PM EST.
A full scholarship to the Women Deliver 2016 Conference will include:
- Conference registration
- Roundtrip economy class airline travel between your home airport and Copenhagen, Denmark, which will be arranged by Women Deliver’s travel provider
- Reimbursement of the fees to acquire a new visa as required to enter Denmark (In order to obtain reimbursement, you will be required to present a receipt at the conference. Women Deliver will not pay any fees associated with obtaining new passports or renewing expired passports.)
- $50 for ground transportation to and from the airport within your home country and round trip ground transportation between the Copenhagen airport and your hotel (arrangements will be made by Women Deliver and will require the use of mass transportation)
- Overnight accommodations at a hotel selected by Women Deliver in Copenhagen for the duration of the conference
- $50 per diem, per night stayed at the hotel to attend the conference (per diems will not include any extended stays)
Please note that a passport and visa may be needed to enter Denmark. Women Deliver will cover the costs of obtaining the visa and provide supporting documentation, if needed.