“Advancing Policy and Advocacy: Focus on Work and Poverty”
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!!!
March 20-22, 2016, in Chapel Hill, NC
Exciting Keynote Speakers
· Kimberly Seals Allers – Award-Winning Journalist, Author of The Mocha Manual series
· Lisa Amir – Editor-in-Chief, International Breastfeeding Journal, Associate Professor, LaTrobe University, Australia.
· Cathy Carothers – Co-Director, Every Mother, Inc; President of the International Lactation Consultant Association, and Chair- Elect of the United States Breastfeeding Committee
· Danielle Groleau – Senior Investigator, Culture and Mental Health Research Unit, Psychosocial Research Axis, Lady Davis Institute; Associate Professor, Division of Social and Transcultural Psychiatry, McGill University
· Clifton Kenon, Jr. – Senior Research Advisor, Office of Population and Reproductive Health, USAID
· Amal Omer-Salim – co-Director and Coordinator, World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA) Research Task Force
· Jacqueline H. Wolf, Professor of the History of Medicine, Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University
Here’s how you do it: Just click!
Visit our website Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference
Download the AGENDA here.
Download Exhibitor and Sponsorship Brochure here.
Make your HOTEL RESERVATIONS by February 19, 2016 to take advantage of the reduced rate.