Please join us for a December webinar with Billy Wynne of Thorn Run Partners for an inside look at the election results and what they could mean for CPMs and maternity care in the US. Also, a new webinar series on Equity, Race and Midwifery Access will begin in January with our keynote speaker Dr. Michael Lu.
- Inside Look at the Election Results and What It Could Mean for CPMs and Maternity Care What do the national election results, the new makeup of key Congressional committees, new cabinet and federal agency appointments, and the agenda priorities of the new administration mean for health policy in the U.S. over the next four years?
- Of the priorities of the new administration, which are most likely to be achieved and which will face obstacles to implementation?
- How will proposed changes to the Affordable Care Act and other federal programs impact maternity care?
- How will CPM priorities for federal recognition be affected as the political landscape changes?
- Are you feeling lost and eager for answers to your questions about what all of these changes will mean for you and what you care most about?